21 Ekim 2018 Pazar

TECHNOLOGY

  Technology is very important for us. Because technology helps improve quality of life. Like every human being, I use technology. I have an İPad. I sometimes use it. I think it is a very helpful and useful device. But for me the best technological device is cell phone. In all areas of our lives, we use that. I think, it makes a big difference to many people's lives. It makes our lives easier. For example the most advantage of having a mobile phone is you can communicate to your family and your friends no matter where you are. You can contact easily to your friends by calling or sending messages everywhere without electricity. But unfortunayely it has bad sides too. For example we can be an internet addict. So we should set a limit for the time we spend online.
  To put in a nut shell we should use technology when it is necessary but we must set a limit for the time we spend online. 

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder